Acrylic face mounting (often referred to as acrylic float frames) enhances the contrast, adds sharpness and colour saturation to photographic prints for a gloss look unobtainable by any other framing method. Acrylic face mounts are a truly stunning, unique product and will be the focal point for any room. For this reason they are suitable for contemporary homes, office spaces, hotel lobbies, and restaurants. Also in areas where impressive, high-quality communication is what counts, be it in exhibition stand construction, architectural orientation systems or signage, acrylic prints are widely used as a graphic product for indoor and outdoor use.
Features & Benefits:
- light weight
- high impact strength
- mounted using stand off mounts for a gallery finish
- UV-curable inks printed
- Outstanding clarity, vibrant colors
- Customizable size
- Resistance to light & water
- Thickness options: 6mm gives an ideal combination of light weight durability, but other thicknesses are available.
Standard sizes (in centimeters) acrylic glass:
|Thickness||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Standard Price||SPIKEY Price|
|6 mm||custom||custom||$ 495/ sqm||$350 / sqm|
- - stand off gallery mounts (1 set of 4 corner mounts)
- custom print design on the acrylic
Price depends on:
- - thickness
- - board size
- - kinds of mounts
All prices exclude GST.
Please contact for special orders or discounts.